OFFICIAL RULES – Stonemill Bakehouse – Olive Bread Costco Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“RULES”) ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR AND GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Contest is Stonemill Bakehouse, a division of Bimbo Canada, 2 International Blvd, Suite 100, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1A2 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Costco.
- CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins on June 22, 2022 at 8:00am EST and ends on August 3, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST Time (“Promotion Period”). At the end of the Promotion Period (refer to Contest Prize section 3), there will be two (2) random draws for two (2) prizes as set forth in these Rules, with one (1) winner selected for each prize. There will be a total of 2 prizes to be drawn.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador who are 18 years or older at the start of the Promotion Period. Void where prohibited. Current employees and immediate families of the Sponsor or the suppliers working in this contest are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter:
- Enter the Contest Website, Stonemillbakehouse.com/olive-costco-contest Complete and Submit the Contest entry form.
- Click on the Contest link for the “Stonemill Bakehouse – Olive Costco Contest” found on Instagram and Facebook. Complete and Submit the Contest entry form.
Limit of one (1) entry per household during the contest Entry Period.
Do not create multiple accounts to enter multiple times. If, in the opinion and sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, an entry violates any law or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, illegible, incomplete, or irregular in any way, disparages Sponsor, its products, or any third party, contains any type of inappropriate language, or otherwise does not comply with these Rules, Sponsor may disqualify the entry. The Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these entry requirements.
- CONTEST PRIZE DRAWING PERIOD: Two winners will be selected by random draw after the contest period from among all eligible entries received in the corresponding Drawing Period noted below. Each of the selected entrants will be deemed a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Each of the selected entrants will be contacted and has five (5) business days to respond with verification of eligibility.
Contest Start, End and Draw Dates:
The contest starts on June 22, 2022 at 8:00am EST and ends on August 3, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. The Draws for each Prize will happen on August 5,2022.
PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE, AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Winners will be selected by random draw.
There are a total of two Prizes available to be won and each Prize consists of:
- One (1) Costco Gift Card with a value of one thousand dollars ($1,000) in Canadian currency. Each Prize has a retail value of $1000.
Delivery of the Prize will be at cost of the supplier, and at no charge to the winners. The Prize will be shipped via courier within 4-6 weeks of the contest closing
The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Drawing Period.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Limit one (1) Prize per household for the Contest. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will not be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Prize will be delivered to the winner by September 14, 2022.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will notify the potential winners by emailing each of them up to five (5) working days after the Draw Date identified above. In order to win a Prize each potential winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid, and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize as awarded. The Prize will be forfeited if the potential winner cannot be reached within five (5) business days of the first attempt to contact; the potential winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason; the potential winner fails to timely respond to the notification; or the potential winner has violated the Rules. Unclaimed Prizes may not be awarded. If a potential winner does not meet the eligibility requirements and/or is ineligible for any other reason, he/she may be disqualified, and an alternate winner selected. The selection of the winners is final and binding in all respects.
- WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, and in consideration thereof, all entrants and winner: (1) agree to be bound by these Rules; (2) agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability for any claim, loss, harm, damages, regulatory action, costs or expenses (including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death) arising out of participating in this Contest, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or infringement of any other intellectual property right; (3) consent to the use by Sponsor of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and/or biographical information, testimonials, entry posts, and/or prize information for advertising, marketing, promotional and/or any other commercial purposes in connection with the Contest in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity without further notice, additional permission or compensation unless prohibited by law; (4) agree to participate in any and all publicity and promotional activities (except where prohibited) in connection with this Contest as reasonably designated by Sponsor; (5) agree that Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, reject any entry, or make any revision to the Rules as it deems necessary; and (6) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules and decisions of the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Contest. The Winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and Publicity Release.
If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any entry, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to submit the entry at time of entry.